As shooting coats go, the Schoffel Snipe Coat in Forest offers more than most. Constructed from Venturi® 2-layer laminate, a high performance laminated fabric which neither wind nor rain can penetrate, this jacket is 100% waterproof and windproof whilst still being highly breathable. Not only does this shooting coat offer a superb level of waterproof protection, but the inner layer of Primaloft insulation also offers optimum warmth whilst the two-way stretch gives a complete range of movement, perfect for a wide range of outdoor pursuits.
Designed for shooting, this coat has been designed to offer practical solutions for all aspects of country wear, including the reinforced bellows pockets with retainer straps and drainage holes, perfect for cartridges. Two internal zipped pockets offer a convenient place to store valuables whilst the fleece-lined hand-warming pockets are the perfect place for idle hands between drives. Complete with detachable hood and a recoil protection pad which can be used on either shoulder, this shooting coat has all your requirements covered.
Finished with Schoffel embroidery and Ptarmigan house check lining, this shooting coat is the perfect choice in country wear.
- Venturi® 2-layer laminate
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Contemporary sport cut with underarm gusset for ultimate lift
- Highloft insulation
- Durable DWR water repellency finish
- Two way stretch fabric
- Alcantara trim
- Ptarmigan house check lining
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Large reinforced bellows cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece lined hand-warming pockets with storm flaps
- Two internal zip security pockets
- Removable recoil pad can be inserted on the right or left shoulder
- Two-way YKK front zip
- Adjustable storm cuffs
- Detachable hood
- Metal Schöffel-branded plate with a leather back
- Schöffel embroidered branding
- Venturi® 2 layer laminate