Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
A classic shooting sock with technical performance benefits, the Schoffel Ptarmigan Pro Sock performs to the highest standard to give you the best from your shooting attire. Crafted from a Merino wool blend with added stretch, this shooting sock offers you warmth and comfort whilst still being highly breathable. Compression points graduated through the calf and footbed allow for increased performance, ensuring a tight fit that keeps you comfortable. Extra support in the calf, ankle and footbed help to keep the sock in place. The addition of Nylon reinforcement in the heel and toe areas increase durability whilst flat seams avoid any irritation. Finished with matching graters, these diamond design shooting socks will complement you shooting outfit.
- Merino/ acrylic/ lycra
- Matching garters
- Nylon reinforced heel and toe
- Technical performance fit sock
- Calf, ankle and footbed support to keep sock in place
- Graduated compression for increased performance
- Machine washable
UK Size- Medium 8 - 10 | Large 10.5 - 12.5
- Merino/ acrylic/ lycra
Delivery and Returns
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
- Costs of Delivery:
- £3.95 and free over £150UK Standard Delivery- (2-3 Working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery(Order Before midday to guarantee)
- £6.95European Delivery- (7-10 Working Days)
- £12.95 International Delivery
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 14-day policy.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged the delivery charge on their new order.
- Your credit card will be credited once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way.
- All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.
Please return goods to:
Schoffel Country Web Returns
The Mallard Business Park
If you have any queries you can contact:
Schoffel Country Customer Services
Tel: 01572 772480
You do not have any recently viewed items.
Size Guide - Men's
Men's Trousers / Pants
Measure a person's head with a tailors tape around the crown of the head (2.5 cms approx above the eyebrow) in cms gives the exact head size.