Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
The latest addition to the Schoffel Ptarmigan shooting coat range, our Ptarmigan Pro Coat in Forest is our most technically-advanced shooting coat to date. Constructed from GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate fabric, this coat is 100% waterproof and windproof for ultimate protection from the elements. Crafted with a contemporary sport cut from two-way stretch fabric, this shooting coat has a complete range of movement, giving the ultimate lift whilst maintaining an essential fit, meaning less restrictive wear.
The fabric build of this jacket consists of 3 layers with a GORE-TEX® membrane bonded to both the outer fabric and the inner lining. By laminating the lining inside the jacket, there is no movement between layers, offering enhanced durability and less wear and tear. The waterproof outer fabric repels all water making this jacket perfect for even the most extreme of weather conditions.
Designed for shooting, this jacket has all the essential features you need including reinforced bellows cartridge pockets with retainer straps and drainage holes as well as a removable recoil protection pad which can be used on either shoulder. Internal security pockets offer you somewhere to store valuables while the microfleece-lined hand-warming pockets on the chest provide essential warmth. To complete this shooting coat, extra features include a detachable hood and adjustable storm cuffs while Schoffel embroidered details finish this jacket off perfectly.
- Contemporary sport cut with underarm gusset for ultimate lift
- GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer laminate for extreme weather protection
- Two-way stretch fabric
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Alcantara trim
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Reinforced bellows cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece hand-warming pockets with storm flaps
- Two internal zip security pockets
- Removable recoil pad, can be inserted on right or left shoulder
- Two-way YKK front zip
- Rubber-coated branded poppers
- Adjustable storm cuffs
- Detachable hood
- Schöffel embroidered branding
- Machine washable
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate
Delivery and Returns
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
- Costs of Delivery:
- £3.95 and free over £150UK Standard Delivery- (2-3 Working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery(Order Before midday to guarantee)
- £6.95European Delivery- (7-10 Working Days)
- £12.95 International Delivery
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 14-day policy.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged the delivery charge on their new order.
- Your credit card will be credited once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way.
- All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.
Please return goods to:
Schoffel Country Web Returns
The Mallard Business Park
If you have any queries you can contact:
Schoffel Country Customer Services
Tel: 01572 772480
You do not have any recently viewed items.
Size Guide - Men's
Men's Trousers / Pants
Measure a person's head with a tailors tape around the crown of the head (2.5 cms approx above the eyebrow) in cms gives the exact head size.