Introducing the Ptarmigan Extreme II, the latest addition to the Schoffel Men’s shooting coat range. Designed with a contemporary sport cut, this coat offers a slightly slimmer fit to the traditional sport cut whilst still offering an ultimate lift, a complete range of movement and the essential unrestrictive fit, ideal for shooting. Designed for all weathers, this shooting jacket is 100% waterproof, windproof whilst still being breathable. Made with a durable, soft & lightweight fabric, this jacket is perfect to layer with a fleece or insulative inner jacket to add warmth.
Crafted using GORE-TEX® 2 layer-laminate fabric, ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric making this outer layer waterproof and hardwearing, whilst the 2nd inner fabric layer improves comfort and versatility. Combined, these layers offer superb protection from even the most extreme of weather.
Extra features include reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with retainer straps and drainage holes, fleece-lined hand-warming pockets, as well as 2, further zipped internal pockets, perfect for keeping valuables secure. A detachable hood and storm cuffs keep the cold chills and water out, keeping you warm and dry. Finished with our iconic Schoffel embroidered branding, this jacket lives up to all expectations and is sure to last for years to come.
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer laminate for extreme weather protection
- 100% waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
- Durable lightweight fabric with a soft hand feel
- Contemporary sport cut with underarm gusset for ultimate lift
- Microfleece hand-warming pockets with storm flaps
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Large reinforced bellows cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Two inside zip security pockets
- Two-way front zip
- Elasticated and adjustable storm cuffs
- Detachable hood
- Machine washable and quick-drying
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer laminate