Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
When it comes to mini-me style, the Little Oakham children’s fleece gilet in Fig is the perfect choice. Crafted with the same premium quality fabric and classic Schoffel styling as our bestselling Oakham fleece gilet, the Little Oakham is designed for the younger country gent. Sporting a classic Fig colour, this gilet looks great paired with a simple shirt or jumper for a smart or casual look. Layer under a waterproof jacket for extra warmth during the colder months, this gilet is versatile as well as durable. With the all-important machine washable benefit, this fleece gilet will last for many adventures to come.
- Schöffel premium fleece
- Alcantara trim
- Two external zip security pockets
- Machine washable and quick drying
Sizing Guide- XS (5-6yrs) | S (7-8yrs) | M (9-10yrs) | L (11-12yrs) | XL (13-14yrs)
Delivery and Returns
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
- Costs of Delivery:
- £4.95 UK Standard Delivery on orders under £100- (2-3 Working days)
- FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £100- (2-3 Working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery(Order Before midday to guarantee)
- £6.95 European Delivery- (7-10 Working Days)
- £12.95 International Delivery
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 28-day policy.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged the delivery charge on their new order.
- Your credit card will be credited once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way.
- All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.
Please return goods to:
Schoffel Country Web Returns
The Mallard Business Park
If you have any queries you can contact:
Schoffel Country Customer Services
Tel: 01572 772480
You do not have any recently viewed items.
Size Guide - Kids