Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
An update on our bestselling Lilymere tweed jacket, this tweed gilet is the new must have garment this season. The Lilymere Gilet is crafted using the same 100% lambswool tweed as the Lilymere jacket but with the benefits of a gilet. Easy to wear over your favourite knitwear or shirt, this tweed gilet is quilted with ribbed side panels to offer the ultimate feminine and shape flattering fit. The high collar provides warmth around the neck and looks great paired with your favourite silk scarf, whilst the moisture & stain repellent finish mean this gilet will look great for years to come. Designed to be versatile and perfect all year round, this gilet is sure to become a firm favourite.
- 100% British milled tweed
- 100% pure lambswool
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish
- Quilted with rib knot side panels and high collar
- Two external zip security pockets
- Two-way YKK zip at front
- Machine washable
- 100% pure lambswool
Delivery and Returns
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
- Costs of Delivery:
- £3.95 and free over £150UK Standard Delivery- (2-3 Working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery(Order Before midday to guarantee)
- £6.95European Delivery- (7-10 Working Days)
- £12.95 International Delivery
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 14-day policy.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged the delivery charge on their new order.
- Your credit card will be credited once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way.
- All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.
Please return goods to:
Schoffel Country Web Returns
The Mallard Business Park
If you have any queries you can contact:
Schoffel Country Customer Services
Tel: 01572 772480
You do not have any recently viewed items.
Size Guide - Women's
Measure a person's head with a tailors tape around the crown of the head (2.5 cms approx above the eyebrow) in cms gives the exact head size.