Gunthorpe Shooting Vest Navy
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
A shooting staple, the Schoffel Gunthorpe Shooting Vest is a lightweight option for warmer months out on the shooting field or to pair with a jacket. Designed with Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece producing superior warmth when paired with a Ptarmigan Superlight Coat. With large scoop pockets and Cordura® reinforced shoulder pads, the Gunthorpe offers superior protection in the shooting field.
- Schoffel Premium weight fleece
- Cordura® reinforced shoulder pads and trim
- Removable recoil protection pad can be inserted on left or right shoulder
- Two reinforced scoop pockets
- Inside zip security pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Available in sizes: 34" - 54" chest
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Please note recoil pad must be removed prior to washing
- View the full range of Schoffel Men's Shooting Coats
Delivery and Returns
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
- Costs of Delivery:
- FREE UK Standard Delivery- (2-3 Working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery(Order Before midday to guarantee)
- £6.95European Delivery- (7-10 Working Days)
- £12.95 International Delivery
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 14-day policy.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged the delivery charge on their new order.
- Your credit card will be credited once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way.
- All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.
Please return goods to:
Schoffel Country Web Returns
The Mallard Business Park
If you have any queries you can contact:
Schoffel Country Customer Services
Tel: 01572 772480
You do not have any recently viewed items.
Size Guide - Men's
(Please note our sizes are UK sizes)
Men's Trousers / Pants
|Size||To Fit a Chest Size of (Inches)|
|S||36 - 38|
|M||40 - 42|
|L||44 - 46|
|XL||48 - 50|
|XXL||52 - 54|
|XXL||56 - 58|
|Collar Size (Inches)||To Fit a Chest Size of (Inches)||To Fit a Waist Size of (Inches)|
Measure a person's head with a tailors tape around the crown of the head (2.5 cms approx above the eyebrow) in cms gives the exact head size.