Please note that the Exton Jacket has had an update to the design. The jacket now features a brown edging to the zips that is not shown in the sample used for our photoshoot.
This extremely light and robust jacket is made from 100% recycled Pertex Quantum Polyamid, and it is water repellent and windproof. The insulation of the Exton Jacket is made from 90% white duck down and 10% feathers to keep it both warm and light. Available in Laurel and in chest sizes 36-50", this light jacket has a high closing collar with a soft inner lining for extra warmth, and a sleeve hem with gauntlet for extra protection from the elements. The jacket is completed with Schöffel-embroidered branding and can be both machine washed and tumble dried for convenience.
- Pertex® Quantum
- 100% Polyamid (100% recycled)
- White Duck Down, 800 fill power
- 90% down 10% feathers
- Extremely light and robust
- Water-repellent, insulating, windproof and
- High closing collar with soft inner lining
- Sleeve hem with gauntlet
- Two microfleece-lined hand-warming pockets with zips
- Schöffel-embroidered branding
- Machine washable and tumble dry