Please note that the Exton Jacket has had an update to the design. The jacket now features an Alcantara trim that is not shown in the sample used for our photoshoot.
This extremely light and robust jacket is made from 100% recycled Pertex Quantum Polyamid, and it is water repellent and windproof. The insulation of the Exton Jacket is made from 90% white duck down and 10% feathers to keep it both warm and light. Available in Laurel and in chest sizes 36-50", this light jacket has a high closing collar with a soft inner lining for extra warmth, and a sleeve hem with gauntlet for extra protection from the elements. The jacket is completed with Schöffel-embroidered branding and can be both machine washed and tumble dried for convenience.
- Pertex® Quantum
- 100% Polyamid (100% recycled)
- White Duck Down, 800 fill power
- 90% down 10% feathers
- Extremely light and robust
- Water-repellent, insulating, windproof and
- High closing collar with soft inner lining
- Sleeve hem with gauntlet
- Two microfleece-lined hand-warming pockets with zips
- Schöffel-embroidered branding
- Machine washable and tumble dry