Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Our bestselling Schoffel Burley Fleece now comes in a classic Mocha colour, perfect for Autumnal wear. Crafted from a premium quality fleece with a flattering and feminine fit, this long sleeve fleece jacket is the perfect choice during unchangeable weather. Layered over a shirt or blouse for a smart light layer during chilly Summer evenings or ideal to grab as an extra layer under a thicker waterproof jacket during cold and wet weather, this fleece jacket is versatile and easy to wear. Quick drying, super soft and cosy fleece, this fleece jacket si set to become a seasonal favourite. Finished with tan Alcantara trim details and Schoffel chest embroidery, the Burley fleece is designed to look great and feel great whatever the outfit or occasion.
- Schöffel premium fleece
- Alcantara trim
- Two external zip security pockets
- Machine washable and quick drying
Delivery and Returns
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
- Costs of Delivery:
- £4.95 UK Standard Delivery on orders under £100- (2-3 Working days)
- FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £100- (2-3 Working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery(Order Before midday to guarantee)
- £6.95 European Delivery- (7-10 Working Days)
- £12.95 International Delivery
- $14.95 USA delivery
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
If you have any queries you can contact:
Schoffel Country Customer Services
Tel: 01572 772480
You do not have any recently viewed items.
Size Guide - Women's
Measure a person's head with a tailors tape around the crown of the head (2.5 cms approx above the eyebrow) in cms gives the exact head size.